Celebrating This Year’s Winners
Sponsored by Fulton Bank and UGI Utilities and presented by the Building Industry Association of Lancaster County (BIA), the Lancaster/Lebanon Parade of Homes were toured in-person and virtually. The winners were announced on June 17th at the Parade of Homes Gala held at the Lancaster Country Club.
About the 2022 Entries
The 2022 Lancaster/Lebanon Parade of Homes opened the area’s best new homes for touring both in-person and virtually. This year’s Parade featured 18 single-family homes and townhome/semi-detached projects from 11 different builders, ranging in price from $350,000 to over a $985,000.
Along with the Fulton Bank Awards, one home in each division earned a “Best of Show” Award, with additional awards for “Best” in: Exterior, Interior Design, Bath, Kitchen, Decorated, and Landscaping. The entries were judged on June 14th & 15th by industry professionals from outside the area, using a numerical scoring system.
Fulton Award for Best Single-Family Home
The 2022 Parade of Homes Fulton Bank Award for Best Single Family Home was bestowed on Copenhaver Builders, LLC for their home at 3925 Hill Church Road, Lebanon (Entry #15). The 4,279 sq. ft. home has 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and 3 half baths as well as:
- 3-car garage
- First-floor owner’s suite with luxury bath
- 9′ ceiling height in the basement, 9′-6″ ceiling height throughout the first floor, and 8′ ceiling height on the second floor
- Coffered and tray ceiling accents
- Custom cabinetry, quartz countertops, and walk-through pantry
- Stamped concrete porches
- Covered back patio with wood burning fireplace and stained wood ceiling
- Board and batton vinyl siding, stone veneer & standing seam metal roof accents
- This home is sold
Fulton Bank Award for Best Townhome/Semi-Detached
The 2022 Parade of Homes Fulton Bank Award for Best Townhome/Semi-Detached was presented to Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology for their entry at 1906 Edington Place, Lancaster (Entry #16). The three-bedroom home offers:
- Engineered hardwood on the first and second floor (no carpet)
- Studio vault in owner’s suite
- Owner’s bath with large walk-in shower and heated floor
- Finished basement with custom bar
- Stone fireplace with reclaimed barn beam mantel
- Open floor plan with reclaimed lumber beams
- Custom kitchen
- Interior shiplap accent walls
- Exterior brick and stone veneer
- Built by Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology students
Best of Show Winners
One project in each price division was named “Best of Show.” See Best of Show winners below.
Townhome Division 1 ($350,000)
Townhome Division 2 ($425,990)
Semi-Detached Division 3 ($679,900)
Single-Family Division 1 ($495,900)
Single-Family Division 2 ($544,000 – $569,500)
Single-Family Division 3 ($656,990 – $699,900)
Single-Family Division 4 ($799,999)
Single-Family Division 5 ($ Unpublished)
Become a Member Today
Gain powerful marketing, networking, and advocacy opportunities by becoming a BIA of Lancaster member. Start the membership process today by filling out our online form.