Get Connected to Other BIA Members
The BIA provides varied networking opportunities to build your business connections within the community and across our industry.
- Membership Events & Mingles
- Installation Banquet
- Golf Outing
- Legislative Activities
- General Membership Meeting & Pillar Awards Dinner
- Professional Development Programs
- Workforce Development Events
- Political Action Committee (PAC) & Building Industry Foundation Fundraiser Events
- Consumer Events
- Parade of Homes
Check out our Events Calendar!
Join a Committee!
- Membership– Help develop membership recruitment and retention initiatives such as workforce development, member events and discount programs.
- Government Affairs– Monitor proposed state and federal laws and regulations, meet with elected officials, and work with Pennsylvania Builders Association (PBA) to ensure that township, county, and statewide laws and regulations are fair to the home building industry.
- Parade of Homes– Help make decisions that shape this premier 9-day event which showcases new building techniques and trends.
- Remodelers Council Steering – Help plan and implement the activities and meetings for the Remodelers Council
Want to learn more about a committee? Contact BIA staff for details,
Become a Member Today
Gain powerful marketing, networking, and advocacy opportunities by becoming a BIA of Lancaster member. Start the membership process today by filling out our online form.