Celebrating This Year’s Winners
Sponsored by Fulton Bank and UGI Utilities and presented by the Building Industry Association of Lancaster County (BIA), the Lancaster/Lebanon Parade of Homes were toured in-person and virtually. The winners were announced on June 11th at the Parade of Homes Gala held at the Lancaster Country Club.
About the 2021 Entries
The 2021 Lancaster/Lebanon Parade of Homes opened the area’s best new homes for touring both in-person and virtually. This year’s Parade featured 18 single-family homes, townhome/duplexes, and remodeling projects from 11 different builders, ranging in price from $229,990 to over a $1,000,000.
Along with the Fulton Bank Awards, one home in each division earned a “Best of Show” Award, with additional awards for “Best” in: Exterior, Interior Design, Bath, Kitchen, Decorated, and Landscaping. The entries were judged on June 8 & 9 by industry professionals from outside the area, using a numerical scoring system.
Fulton Bank Award for Best Single-Family Home
The 2021 Parade of Homes Fulton Bank Award for Best Single-Family Home was bestowed on Pine Hill Building Co. LLC for their home at 30 Valley View Drive, Lebanon (Entry #15). The home is situated on a 2.8-acre wooded estate with expansive views and located in the community of Iron Valley, home of the award-winning Iron Valley Golf Course.
- Designed for Living and Built for Life.
- The home’s exceptional design takes it to a whole new level with bold colors, black windows and a white painted brick façade
- Trending features include a black metal staircase railing and black metal framed glass partition walls in the dining room.
- A chef’s kitchen highlighted by the double islands is perfect for entertaining your friends and family.
- Conveniently tucked behind the kitchen is the scullery and walk-in pantry.
- Unique interior features such as white oak floors, stained wood beams, stained cased openings and designer accent walls in the formal dining room and home office.
- Pine Hill signature dog station
- Luxurious owner’s retreat featuring a large tile shower with integrated soaking tub.
- A true classic, this home will remain a timeless architectural masterpiece for decades.
Fulton Bank Award for Best Townhome/Duplex
The 2021 Parade of Homes Fulton Bank Award for Best Townhome/Duplex was presented to Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology for their entry at 1 Hull Court Lancaster, PA (Entry #4). The three-bedroom home offers:
- Open floor plan with 9’ ceilings and crown molding
- Finished basement with custom bar
- Owner’s suite with cathedral ceilings
- Owner’s bath with large walk-in shower and heated floors
- Stone fireplace with reclaimed lumber mantle
- Interior brick and shiplap accent walls
- 2nd-floor open balcony
- Hand-scraped solid hickory hardwood and tile floors
- Custom kitchen with solid-surface countertop
- Built by Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology students
Best of Show Winners
One project in each price division was named “Best of Show.” See Best of Show winners below.
Apartment, Division 1 ($1425-$1495 monthly)
Townhome, Division 1 ($249,990)
Townhome, Division 2 ($299,999)
Duplex, Division 3 ($450,400)
Single-Family Home, Division 1 ($308,000 – $341,816)
Single-Family Home, Division 2 ($543,400 – $557,000)
Single-Family Home, Division 3 ($749,900 – $764,300)
Single-Family Home, Division 4 ($853,990 – $1,004,900)
Single-Family Home, Division 5 ($ unpublished)
Become a Member Today
Gain powerful marketing, networking, and advocacy opportunities by becoming a BIA of Lancaster member. Start the membership process today by filling out our online form.