June 18, 2013
Competent Person Knowledge, Role and Responsibilities
- Understand competent person expectations relating to fall hazards and fall protection
- Develop fall hazard identification and evaluation skills to prevent accidents, reduce losses and prevent OSHA citations
- Learn the proper setup, function, use and limitations of common fall protection methods
Includes hands-on activities!
June 27, 2013
Directions to Garman Builders:
- North on 272 towards Ephrata – pass Garman headquarters, 471 North Reading Road,
- Right at Shell Gas Station on corner
- Garage on right.
July 11, 2013
Come spend an afternoon on the course with BIA friends and colleagues! Members and guests enjoy the Annual Golf Scramble and Dinner as an occasion to form new business relationships, strengthen existing ones, or reward employees with a day on the golf course.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: Foursome Golf & Dinner – $360
Early bird deadline May 31
Cost after May 31 for Foursome Golf & Dinner – $400
Golf & Dinner (individual) – $100 per person
Golf only – $80 per person; Dinner only – $30 per person
Registration deadline: June 28
Click Here to view the flyer
July 16, 2013
The BIA has a lot to offer!
- Member Benefits
- Networking and Targeted Marketing
- Industry Education
- Association Information
Discover the value of membership! Don’t miss our informative Nail Down The Facts meeting.
Click Here for the Registration Flyer.
August 20, 2013
Gain an increased understanding of the regulations and safety hazards
- Understand the value of safety and its role in organization profitability and survival
- Develop hazard identification skills and knowledge to prevent accidents, reduce losses and comply with the law
- Prevent fines by understanding what OSHA expects before they walk onto the jobsite
- Display a professional company image by effectively managing workplace safety obligations
Each attendee receives a manual, certificate, hard hat sticker and OSHA wallet card.