December 19, 2013
Learn the lifesaving skills needed to protect your family, friends and co-workers!
Instructor: Annette I. Swartz, Visions Safety Products, Inc. is certified through Medic First Aid as a CPR/First Aid/ AED trainer and coach, with 30 years of experience. Annette enjoys training others to be prepared to help save a life.
Click Here to view the registration flyer
January 22, 2014
This is an advanced level course and will show you the techniques you need to improve your current results. Learn how to increase your share of profitable work and decrease the chance of being the low bidder on unprofitable jobs.
Benefits of attending:
- Determine your installed cost.
- Budgeting techniques that give you the cost and profit picture.
- Find which projects are most profitable for you
- Determine the best jobs with your best chances.
- Overhead and overhead recovery.
- Adjust your price based on project size.
- Understand competitor’s bidding behavior.
- What competitive/risk factors to consider in each project.
- Marketing to your best profit opportunity.
- Construction selling processes based on value not low price.
Click Here for more information
June 13, 2014
It is THE event of the year for BIA members. Come celebrate the start of the area’s grandest home event with the movers and shakers of the building industry, and be the first to learn who the winners are.
The Gala begins with dinner and networking, followed by the awards ceremony, emceed by Ron Martin of WGAL.
June 14, 2014
Every June, Central PA residents look forward to the biggest home event of the summer – the Lancaster/Lebanon Parade of Homes! For one week, the BIA offers you the chance to explore and dream big in these homes, where you can be inspired by the outstanding craftsmanship and unique finesse our local building professionals have poured into each one. Whether you’re planning a move or a remodeling project, or you just enjoy perusing the latest trends, this event is for you. Pick a home or two – or ten! – and have fun checking out real Style on Parade
- Saturday & Sunday, June 14 & 15 – 12:00-6:00 pm
- Monday – Friday, June 16-20 – 5:00-8:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday, June 21 & 22 – 12:00-6:00 pm